Presenting Select Lessons
Main Workbook Features
- Counting begins with simply matching loose Beads to same-color Beads of the Abacus Rows.
- THIS PAGE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION!
- Objects are often clustered to build the skill of Thinking in Groups (i.e. “3 at-a time”).
- Numerical Digits are first presented in Lesson 33 by using Playing Cards. Finger Counts follow.
- Concept of Zero is presented 3 ways: Subtracting Poster, Missing Parts and using Special Dice.
- Formal Addition (using +) is first presented by using pairs of Dice
- Other concepts presented: Length and Time. Subtraction is introduced by blocking out objects.